SERVICE / ENVIRONMENTAL REMEDIATION
FROM CONCEPT TO REALITY, WE DELIVER SATISFACTION
PKMM Incorporated is a privately held, Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Business (SDVOB), founded in 1988. We offer diverse technology, expert services and innovative products. For decades, we’ve provided integrated solutions to U.S. agencies, allied nations and commercial markets. In today’s green-focused world, our abilities to provide practical and affordable environmental remediation solutions has come to the forefront.
Guarding the welfare of our world’s natural resources serves to protect human health as well as the environment. Soil and water are fragile and easily damaged by poor management and industrial accidents. Contamination by chemicals can easily come from the very sources that provide the lifestyles to which the developed world has become accustomed.
Our Reagents Are Unique:
· They deliver hydroxyl radicals; the most powerful oxidizers on the market.
· They safely destroy more contaminants than others, including DDT, PCB, PCE, DCA, DCE, and MTBE, and are capable of meeting the challenges of commingled plumes.
· They are the least viscous products on the market.
· They can be injected into monitoring wells, open pipes, air sparge wells, SVE wells, or anything that will accept water.
· They work in all alkalinities, whether the pH is 5 or 10.
PKMM’s remediation team provides proprietary chemical oxidants for remedial projects at various types of contaminated sites. We pride ourselves on performance and thus are more involved than other chemical suppliers with the design process.
PKMM offers treatment possibilities competitors physically can’t, which lead to efficiency.
An innovative chemical to create a catalyzed hydrogen peroxide has been developed by our remediation team. The reagent is comprised of H2O2, SSO™ and Synergist™. H2O2 and SSO™ are the singlet oxygen sources. SSO™ adds a slow release mechanism to the oxygen source. The third reagent component is a proprietary catalyst (Synergist™).
When combined in water, the released peroxide and SSO™ will react with the Synergist™ to generate hydroxyl free radicals, a highly powerful oxidation agent.
· Slow monitored treatment, allows desorption to occur during injection.
· Virtually eliminate failures of short circuiting due to low hydraulic conductivity or shallow water.
· Feedback allows us to adjust concentration to minimize inefficiencies and maximize contact.
· Engineer/consultant is in control.
There are a large number of known oxidatable constituents using our team’s reagents. If your constituent of
concern isn't common known, please contact us. We can help you find a solution. We frequently conduct bench
tests for clients with unique constituents of concern at no cost if the samples are provided.
PKMM’s remediation team provides proprietary chemical oxidants for remedial projects at various types of contaminated sites. We pride ourselves on performance and thus are more involved than other chemical suppliers with the design process. PKMM offers treatment possibilities competitors physically can’t, which lead to efficiency.
PKMM Incorporated has teamed with EN Rx to offer you the best remediation technology, combined with the most advanced decontamination methods in the industry.
> Security Hardware Solutions
> Portable Class Room Structures
> Professional Training
> Marine Prototyping
> Custom Fabrication
> Design and Assembly of Products
New Jersey | 265 East Main Street, Suite B | Oceanport, NJ 07757 | P: 866.935.1927 :: P: 732.935.1927